Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Miam miam


You have the best goat brochettes in Kigali, and needless to say I only eat that when I'm here.

A lot of you ask me why there are not many pictures of people, Congolese or Rwandans. You have to know that it's not easy to take pictures of people here. When I took the picture of my food the other night, about 45 seconds later a young man in civilian clothes showed up at my table and asked to see what I had pictured. The guy was an officer of the "Presidential Guard" and was either following me or someone in the restaurant called him up to check on me. Nice, eh?

Anyway, I am in Kigali for a few more days until I get my visa extended. In the meantime, I will be eating more goat and taking less pictures ;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very different than from the Cicada... Olivier

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home