Qui ne saute pas ...
A wonderful night in Hannover with France beating Spain 3-1 with the last goal from the god Zizou. The french crowd went crazy, including me (as you can see, I have been influenced by the Argentine fans).
It was also a day of encounters, first with Asterix and Obelix (he had to leave his menhir at the security gate).
Right after the game, I met my messiah from Japan: i had an England-Portugal ticket which I gave him in exchange for France-Brasil.
And later that night, I bumped into Frank Ribery's cousin wearing the same shirt his cousin scored with.
The train ride back home at 3am was very patriotic. Allez les Bleus. Bring on Brasil...
It was also a day of encounters, first with Asterix and Obelix (he had to leave his menhir at the security gate).
Right after the game, I met my messiah from Japan: i had an England-Portugal ticket which I gave him in exchange for France-Brasil.
And later that night, I bumped into Frank Ribery's cousin wearing the same shirt his cousin scored with.
The train ride back home at 3am was very patriotic. Allez les Bleus. Bring on Brasil...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home